Philips Sonicare 2 series plaque control is as per the name, it does its best to remove the plaque from your teeth highly effectively. Another of the best designs presented by Philips, which promises to deliver better and effective results for your dental care.
Beautiful design and easy to use are some key features this toothbrush has to offer, making brushing teeth fun.
- Promises to remove up to six times of the plaque to that of the manual brush.
- It’s easy to start feature, gradually increases the power of the toothbrush after 14 uses. Best for those who are trying to adapt from manual toothbrush to the electric one.
- Dynamic fluid action ensures that the teeth are cleaned from the deeper corners effectively.
- The bristle is designed in such a way, which is good and easy to use for new dental implants or veneers.
- The angular design of the brush head is helpful in cleaning the back area of the teeth.
- The slim shape of the toothbrush makes it convenient to use than the manual toothbrush.
- The toothbrush comes in multiple colors so that you can choose your favourite.
- 31,000 brushes stroke per minute is highly effective to get your teeth and gums cleaned.
- Has an option for interchangeable brush heads.
- Quadpacer technology ensures that complete cleaning of your mouth. After every 30 seconds, there is a beep, which allows you to change the direction of the toothbrush.
- The smartimer on the toothbrush is adjusted to two minutes for cleaning, a definitely recommended time by the dentists.
- This brush comes with the protective cap for the brush head, for easy maintenance.
- Comes with a rechargeable battery and a charging stand.
- Has an indicator light which will start blinking if the battery is about to get over.
- The power automatically goes off after the completion of two minutes.
- It has the water-resistant handle, a good protection for circuit area getting damaged by water.
- It comes with two years of warranty.
- One time charging works well up to two weeks.
- With two-minute timer design, helps the user to clean their teeth effectively.
- Easy start program is good for newbies switching from the manual toothbrush.
- Complete value for money, with the features it has to offer. It is more like an investment for dental care.
- Their battery technology is slightly old.
- The lack of pressure sensor, which could have helped the user in knowing if they are brushing hard or soft.
Philip Sonicare 2 series is a good toothbrush to use, a complete value for money. It is a good buy for those who want to transition from manual toothbrush to the electric one.
Those who are looking for gentle brushing may need to look for a different brush as it lacks the pressure sensitivity feature.
With good overall design and features, it also provides a good performance which you can see the results by using it regularly over the period of time.